INDIANPRENEURSHIP® “A Native American Journey into Business” is a basic business planning course for entrepreneurs who have a business idea but need help with getting a business started. The 3-day course will cover the topics of:
- An Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Your Business Marketing Plan - Part I: Products and Services - Part II: Market Research
- Work Session – Market Analysis
- Your Business Location and Legal Issues
- Record Keeping and Financial Statements
- Cash Planning
- Work Session: Tools for Financial Management
- Small Business Financing
- Business Management
The above training classes will be held on the Allegany Territory, in the Seneca Allegany Administration Building (SAAB), Room 316, July 21st. 22nd and 23rd, 9AM through 4:30PM daily.
The classes will be also be held on the Cattaraugus Territory, in the William Seneca Administration Building (WSB), Council Conference Room July 28th. 29th and 30th , 9AM through 4:30PM daily.
To preregister for the INDIANPRENEURSHIP® “A Native American Journey into Business, 3-Day Basic Business Planning Course please contact either; Michael John, SBI Program Director at 716-532-4900 ext. 5057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Wayne Awald, SBI Business Advisor at 716-532-4900 ext. 5139 or email email@example.com.
Sponsored by the Seneca Nation Center for Business Growth (SNCBG) Small Business Incubator (SBI).