Food Is Our Medicine would like to notify everyone that the Food Safety Training has been cancelled for January 9, 2018.
Community Planning and Development
The Community Planning Development Department provides professional planning services that fosters the efficient utilization of Seneca resources; promotes self-empowerment; and supports the development of a sustainable, diversified, and vibrant economy for the benefit of the entire Seneca Nation.
CPDD Core Goals
- Develop, manage and implement projects that positively shape the Seneca Nation by addressing its needs in a proactive and inclusive manner.
- Pursue economic development projects and activities that support a diverse Seneca economy and increased employment opportunities.
- Provide a safe and functional transportation network by applying effective planning, construction, maintenance, and management systems and practices.
- Collect, evaluate, and disseminate demographic information on social and economic characteristics for use at all levels of government.
- Prepare accurate maps and related geographic information to facilitate decision- making and planning by all Seneca Nation departments.
- Identify, research, and circulate information on potential funding opportunities and assist with the development of grant applications and proposals.
FIOM (Food Is Our Medicine) and the School of Arkansas is hosting a free, Food Safety Training.
January 9, 2018 (Cattaraugus) Wellness Center Grand Room
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Class open to Native Farmers and Food Businesses. Please contact Gerry Fisher at 532-4900 ext. 5036