Community Planning and Development
The Community Planning Development Department provides
professional planning services that fosters the efficient
utilization of Seneca resources; promotes self-empowerment; and
supports the development of a sustainable, diversified, and vibrant
economy for the benefit of the entire Seneca Nation.
CPDD Core Goals
- Develop, manage and implement projects that positively shape
the Seneca Nation by addressing its needs in a proactive and
- Pursue economic development projects and activities that
support a diverse Seneca economy and increased employment
- Provide a safe and functional transportation network by
applying effective planning, construction, maintenance, and
management systems and practices.
- Collect, evaluate, and disseminate demographic information on
social and economic characteristics for use at all levels of
- Prepare accurate maps and related geographic information to
facilitate decision- making and planning by all Seneca Nation
- Identify, research, and circulate information on potential
funding opportunities and assist with the development of grant
applications and proposals.
See attached link below to fill out a survey and get a chance to win a $50 gift card.