Until March 9th, we’d like to invite ALL INTERESTED MEMBERS to participate and complete the SNI Community Needs Assessment Survey! Please participate in this important project!
It is an opportunity to have your voice heard, to inform our Councilors and Executives on the needs of our community, and to identify future projects and programs to improve the quality of life on our territories!
You can participate in one of several ways:
- Complete the survey online. If you are between 18 and 60, please complete the Head of Household Survey at: http://tinyurl.com/kfat3z7. If you are between 12 and 18 or over 60, please complete the Elder/Youth Survey at: http://tinyurl.com/mmfnh4v.
- Pick up and complete a survey at the Planning Department Offices. Please see Elizabeth Drag (ext. 5065) on the Cattaraugus Territory and Deanna Diaz (ext. 3064) on the Allegany Territory.
- Visit the SNI Community Needs Assessment Table on designated days at the CCC, ACC, and the AOA Offices. Keep your eyes open for more details on building marquees and SNI Websites/Facebook pages.
- Visit the SNI Community Needs Assessment Facebook Page. You can connect visit the site and connect with Community Interviewers or follow the links to the online survey!
- Complete the survey at your home or over the phone with one of our Community Interviewers. Call Elizabeth Drag (ext. 5065) or Deanna Diaz (ext. 3064) to be paired with a Community Interviewer.
Anyone who completes the survey will be provided with an opportunity to enter to win cash prizes up to $500 or a 52 inch TV!