The overall goal of the Veterans Department is to improve the quality of life for our Veterans and their dependents. The department would achieve this goal by providing direct services to Veterans and serving as a Liaison between Tribal Veterans and federal agencies.
Becoming an Accredited Veterans Service Officer will allow for:
- Easy, trusted access to entitled services.
- Working relationships and partnerships with other Veterans organizations.
- Helping Veterans receive the recognition they deserve such as medals and awards.
- Collaborate with the different VA departments to access services.
- Surveying Veterans to determine what services and information they would like to know more about.