Allegany Territory COVID-19 Rapid Test (9a-1p)
COVID-19 is spreading rapidly in the region and there are an increasing number of positive cases on territory.
There will be community COVID testing drive thrus this coming week on:
Monday 11/23 at the CCC 9am-1pm and 4pm-6pm
Tuesday 11/24 at the ACC 9am-1pm and 4pm-6pm
You MUST pre-register by going to https://www.bluestonesafe.com/welcome
Use client code SenecaGov and user ID 3030.
You will need an email address to sign up. Limited staff will be available to help elders register for email on-site so PLEASE PRE-REGISTER!
This is a saliva sample test. Anyone taking the test MUST NOT eat, drink, smoke, chew gum, etc. 60 minutes before arrival.
All positive results will receive a phone call. Negative results will get an email and text message. Bluestone is working directly with the Seneca Nation Health System to track results.
YOU MUST SELF-ISOLATE UNTIL YOU GET A NEGATIVE RESULT!
Future testing dates and times are:
12/2 CCC 9am-1pm and 4-6pm
12/3 ACC 9am-1pm and 4-6pm
12/9 CCC 9am-1pm and 4-6pm
12/10 ACC 9am-1pm and 4-6pm
12/16 CCC 9am-1pm and 4-6pm
12/17 ACC 9am-1pm and 4-6pm
It is EXTREMELY important that everyone takes all precautions to prevent the spread ESPECIALLY through the upcoming holiday season when people are used to having gatherings of extended family members.
• Wear your masks at all times in public spaces and anytime you are in proximity to people outside your household.
• Maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet and avoid large indoor gatherings.
• Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
• Use sanitizer whenever handwashing isn’t readily available.
• If you have any symptoms that could be from COVID, immediately self-isolate and contact your medical provider by phone.
• DO NOT come in to the health centers for testing if you have symptoms or know you are positive. All testing is done either by appointment or drive thru only!
Please do everything possible to prevent the spread of this virus that is a grave threat particularly to our elders and people with existing health conditions. Together we can be strong and resilient through this pandemic.