SNVR Program Services
VR has a wide range of services that can be provided to our consumers. No two plans are identical as services are dependent on your abilities, needs, likes and interests. Each individual plan for employment (IPE) will be different from consumer to consumer. You are instrumental in helping to create your plan.
- Assessments for determining eligibility and Vocational Rehabilitation needs
- VR Counseling and Guidance
- Referrals necessary to help applicants and eligible individuals secure needed services from other outside agencies
- Vocational and other training services including books, tools and other training material.
- Transportation including public transportation in connection with rendering of any vocational rehabilitation services
- Interpreter services for individuals who are hearing impaired
- Rehabilitation services for the visually impaired
- Career development and assessments
- Supported employment services to include job search, placement, on the job support and monitoring
- Personal assistance services
- Post-employment services
- Occupational licenses, tools, equipment, initial stocks and supplies
- Transition services for students with disabilities
- Services to the family necessary to assist the individual with a disability
- Culturally relevant classes, trainings and information
- Client assistance programs (CAP)
Due to the new normal with the Covid-19 pandemic our emphasis will be on on-line learning. We will ensure you have all the tools necessary to accomplish your goals. Our VR Counselor will guide you through your plan and prepare you for the world of work.