This is an important message from the Seneca Nation Health System regarding our operations in response to COVID-19. In order to reduce the impact on our community we are taking additional measures to control the movement of patients and staff within our buildings.
- We ask that patients please call ahead before coming to the health system for your appointment or to receive services.
- If you have a routine or non-emergent appointment, please be aware that your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Our Medical Unit is not able to test for COVID-19, your primary care provider along with the county health department will determine whether you are a candidate for testing.
- We are utilizing one main entrance into our buildings in order to conduct temperature checks.
- All group programs and events, including support groups held at our facilities and exercise appointments are cancelled for the next 4 weeks until 4/13/2020.
The situation is changing day to day, we have information for community members regarding health precautions and cleaning on our website at senecahealth.org. Important updates will be communicated with you as our response develops in the coming days and weeks.
We apologize for any inconvenience but the TERC March Open House has been postponed at this time.