The IT department is responsible for the maintenance and expansion of the Seneca Nation of Indians Government data and voice infrastructure. We provide web, email, voice and data communications, and technical support to employees and programs of the Seneca Nation of Indians Government offices.
Our fiber optic multi-campus network allows our many buildings and locations to be a part of the same network. Remote connectivity solutions are also in place so employees that are off-campus can stay connected. This creates a cohesive environment and encourages effective communications and advantageous uses of our network.
As always, IT is eager to explore new technologies and make recommendations that best suit the Seneca Nation of Indians Government technology needs.
What Does IT Bring to SNI?
- Wide range of technical experience
- Knowledge of hardware and software solutions
- Web site and application development
- Network security to help protect sensitive data
- Wired and Wireless connectivity
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) communications
- Email services
- Customer support