BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — KeyBank is expected to close eight locations within Western New York, but will be consolidating some branches within close proximity to another.
The branches set to close include:
- Sheridan-Harlem Branch located at 4020 Sheridan Drive in Amherst will consolidate into the Northtown Branch located at 3171 Sheridan Drive in Amherst, 1.8 miles away.
- Appletree Mall Branch located at 2929 Union Road in Cheektowaga will consolidate into the Walden Avenue Branch located at 1675 Walden Avenue in Cheektowaga, 2.3 miles away.
- North Buffalo Branch located at 2141 Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo will consolidate into the Kenmore Branch located at 2858 Delaware Avenue in Kenmore, 0.9 miles away.
- South Campus Branch located at 3586 Main Street in Amherst will consolidate into the Bailey-Amherst Branch located at 3134 Bailey Avenue in Buffalo, 1.4 miles away.
- Elmwood-Utica Branch located at 529 Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo will consolidate into the Stuyvesant Plaza Branch located at 274 Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo, .06 miles away.
- Foote Avenue Branch located at 730 Foote Avenue in Jamestown will consolidate into the Jamestown Branch located at 417 Spring Street in Jamestown, 1.6 miles away.
- Derby Branch located at 6932 Erie Road in Derby will consolidate into Evans-Angola Branch located at 9094 Erie Road in Evans, 5.4 miles away.
- East Clinton Branch located at 1989 Clinton Street in Buffalo will consolidate into the South Buffalo Branch located at 2157 Seneca Street in Buffalo, 1.7 miles away.
- All of the consolidating branches are in close proximity to other KeyBank Branches. For example:
Our consolidating North Buffalo Branch has four full-service KeyBank Branches within 2.5 miles.
Our consolidating Sheridan-Harlem Branch has three full-service KeyBank Branches within 2.5 miles.
Our consolidating Elmwood Utica Branch has four full-service KeyBank Branches within two miles."
- The closures will occur on May 21, 2021.