The Seneca Nation will be utilizing the virtual online platform GoToMeeting for safe access for the Canvas Day event to be held on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 10 a.m. This event will include the certification of election results and swearing in of newly elected officials of the Seneca Nation.
• To participate, interested persons will need access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone, as well as a valid email address, to sign up.
• Enrolled members must send an email to request access to: SNGotomeet@sni.org
• An email will be sent to you for registration purposes.
• Please follow the instructions and fill in all requested information when registering online.
• The registration link will also include a system requirement check to ensure that your device is compatible with GoToMeeting.
• Once registered, another email will be sent with a link to the online Council session, which will go live at the scheduled time.
• A download may be required to install the GoToWebinar app for a more interactive experience.
Please check your system compatibility ahead of time and follow the directions in the Help/Support section of GoToMeeting’s website for any technical issues with the platform. Contact your internet service provider for any connectivity issues you might experience.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Clerk’ Office at (716)-532-4900.